Go Guardian is the Chromebook content filtering and teacher classroom management software used in our district. Teachers can use this software to monitor Chromebook activity in the classroom by:
- Viewing thumbnails of students screens
- Opening/closing open tabs on student Chromebooks
- Locking Chromebook screens
- Chatting electronically with students.
This two minute video gives a quick introduction on how GoGuardian can be used in the classroom.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Teacher Support Center
- Weekly GoGuardian Tips – Youtube
- On-Line Training Course (takes about 45 minutes. Does not need to be completed in one session)